欢迎客户下单幽默语言英文,马上下单的幽默段子
欢迎顾客订购英语幽默语言。我是BuildMost,专注于家居建材外贸。
今年外贸形势受到疫情的严重冲击,广交会已经确定6月份在网上举办。希望这次展会的情况变化不会对效果造成太大影响。BuildMost准备了展会常用的接待英语,供大家培训充电。
1.询问产品的材料。
问:它们是由什么材料制成的?
它们是由什么材料制成的?
a:有些是用皮革做的。而有些是由织物制成的。
有些是的,有些是布的。
2.询问颜色的种类,是否可以定制定制颜色。
问:它还有其他颜色吗?这种颜色对我们的顾客来说似乎有点太花哨了。我想他们更喜欢安静一点的。
这个有其他颜色的吗?这些颜色对我们的顾客来说太鲜艳了,我想我们的顾客会喜欢素色的。
问:你们有定制颜色吗?
你订购颜色吗?
a:目录里只列出了我们的部分产品。事实上,我们可以提供各种各样的颜色。
目录上只列出了我们的一些产品。事实上,我们可以提供多种颜色的产品。
我们当然做定制产品。
我们也接受定制产品。
3.询问订单价格(价格)
问:你对它们的定价是多少?
他们的价格是多少?
一般来说,订单越大,价格就越低。
通常,你买得越多,价格就越便宜。
4.询问样品信息(样品)
问:样品会免费提供给我们吗?
样品是免费给我们的吗?
a:不,除非你下试订单。
除非你先试着订购,否则它不是免费的。
5.询问产品
问:有你们的产品吗?
这些是你们的手工制品吗?
a:这是我们的新产品,目前在亚洲和欧洲都很畅销。
这些是我们的新产品。目前在亚洲和欧洲国家都很受欢迎。
6.谈判讨价还价
a:虽然我们很感谢你们的作,但是说实话,这个价格已经很好了,我们不能再降价了。
虽然我们感谢您的作,但是很抱歉,这个价格是惠的,订单量少的时候我们不能再降了。
如果你的订单不少于我们的最小起订量,我们可以给你2%的折扣,这是惠的了。
如果你的订货量达到我们的订货量,我们可以给你2%的折扣,这是我的努力。
a:我非常珍惜与你们建立业务关系的机会。为了达成交易,我准备降价5%。
如果你还是想得太高,很抱歉我现在帮不上什么忙。
我珍惜与贵公司建立业务关系的机会,为了达成交易,我们愿意降价5%。如果你仍然不同意这个价格,我们只能遗憾地说,我们不能再低了。
如果你的订单不少于10,000件,我们可以考虑给你7%的折扣。
如果你能订购10,000件以上,我可以考虑给你7%的价格。
a:你也知道,由于成本上升,价格很快就会上调。
而且,你知道,由于成本上升,这种产品
价格马上要上调了。A:The price has been cut to the limit. I'm sorry to say it is really our rock-bottom price.
并且这个价格已经降到极限了,对不起,这是我们的底价了。
A:OK. Let me check it with our boss to see if he can give you a special discount. Wait me a moment please. I'll be right back.
好吧,我联系一下我们老板,看他能否满足你的特殊价格,对不起,请稍等我一下,我马上回来 。
A:Our price is competitive as compared with others in Canton fair.
我们的价格与广交会其他供应商比较是相当有竞争力的。
A:To tell you the truth, It’s already our lowest price.
实话告诉你,这已经是价格。
1.all size
小号
2.medium size
中号
3.large size
大号
4.popularly salable
畅销
5.salable items
适销产品
6.demand exceeds supply.
供不应求。
7.our products are in heavy demand
我们的产品需求量巨大。
8.our latest design is very popular abroad.
我们款式在国外非常流行。
9.our products have won wide popularity in your country.
我们的产品在你们国非常流行。
10.an attractive packing will popularize your products.
一个有吸引力的包装将使你的产品更流行。
11.please separate the demaged goods from the good ones.
请把损坏的货物从好的货物中分开。
12.we are in need of X.
我们需要 X。
13.we are satisfied with the quality of your goods.
我们对你们的产品质量很满意。
14.we are confident that your customer will find our goods satisfactory.
我们相信你的用户将对我们的产品满意。
15.having over x years' experience in this particular line of exporting business.
对该业务有 X年的出口经验。
16.your latest price list for X in various colours.
你们各种颜色的 X产品的价格表
17.specifying sizes and designs.
指定的规格和款式。
18.if you are in a position to meet our demand.we think your products will enjoy popular sales in our market.
假如你们能够满足我们的需求,我们认为你方产品能在我们这儿市场畅销的。
19.our x have become very popular on x market and it has been difficult for us to meet the increasing demand.
我们的 X产品在 X市场已十分畅销,我们难以满足日益增大的需求。
20.we will do our best to meet your demand
我们将尽我们的努力满足你们的需求。
21.we hope our offer will meet with your approval.
我希望我们的报价能满足你的要求
22.we shall certainly meet our obligation.
我们一定履行我们的职责。
23.your unreasonable demand cannot be accepted.
你的不理要求不能接受。
24.your price is agreeable to us.
你的价格我们接受
25.we are agreeable to your views.
我们同意你的观点。
26.we agree with you on this point.
在这一点我们同意你的看法。
27.we do not agree to your proposal.
我们不同意你的建议。
28.both parties agree on the contract terms.
双方同意同条款。
29.buyers do not agree to extend the time of shipment
买方不同意展期交货。
30.our shipment will prove to the satisfaction of your clients.
我们的装运将证明令你们的客户满意的。
31.we assure you of punctual shipment.
我们向您保证及时交货。
32.you may rest assured that we will ship your order without delay.
你放心我们将按时交货绝不延期。
33.your delay in shipment will greatly inconvenience us.
你们延期交货将给我极大的麻烦。
34.we would effect shipment of your order next month if your L/C could reach us before the 15th inst.
如果信用证本月15日到达,我们将在下月装运。
35.we will ship the goods immediately on receipt of your L/C.
我们一收到信用证马上装运货物。
36.we cannot ship your order on your designated vessel.
我们不能在你指定的船上装运你的订单。
37.there is no ship available this month.
这个月没有适的船。
38.we regard it urgent to ship our order No. x
我们认为我们的订单号 X的急需装运
39.it is necessary for you to deliver the goods in X.
你们必须在 X月交货。
40.the L/C stipulates for shipment to be made on or before the 5th July.
信用证规定要在7月5日或之前装运。
http://41.in response to your letter of 1 May. we wish to quote as follows:
对于你5月1日的来信,我们希望按下面的报价:
42.please response to our question soon.
请尽快回答我们的问题。
43.we are sending you our catalogue separately.
我们分别寄给你我们的样本。
44.by separate mail.
分别寄去。
45.under separate cover.
不同的邮包
46.we regret being unable to satisfy your requirements.
我们非常遗憾不能满足你的要求。
47.your explanation does not satisfy us.
你的解释不能领我们满意。
48.have been informed by ....
被告知....
49.if possible, please also send us ...
假如可能,还请寄.....
50.we think it advantageous for you to accept our offer.
我们认为你接受我的的报价对你有利。
51.if you are in need of any other information not contained therein...
假如你们需要这里没有包含的别的任何情况...
52.please see that ....
请注意....
53.it is no easy job for us to talk our clients into accepting such a price.
我们很难说服我们的客户接受这样的价格。
54.thank you for your enquiry of 3rd August.
谢谢你8月3日的询价。
55.we are pleased to have your enguiry for ....
我们很高兴收到你关于 X的询价。
56.we are pleased to inform you that....
我们很高兴通知你有关....
57.we can offer you immediately....
我们可以马上给你报价。
58.we have pleasure in confirming that we can ....
我们很荣幸确认我们可以.....
http://59.in reply to your E-mail of 1st August....
关于答复你8月1日的邮件....
http://60.in reply to your enquiry of 7th June. we are enclosing ...
回复你6月7日的询价,附件是我们....
61.we thank you for your letter of 15th Sept. and have sent you today by separate post...
我们感谢你9月15日的来信,我们今天已经分别寄给你....
62.we thank you for your E-mail of today. in which you enquire for ....
我们谢谢你今天的E-mail 关于....的询价。
63.we should be glad to receive further enquiries from you for prices and samples.
如果你们能提供关于价格和样品的进一步详情我们乐意接受。
64.we very much regret that we are unable to supply you with the all quantity you require.
我们非常遗憾我们不能供给你询价的小数量订货。
65.we thank you for your intension to enter into business relations with us.
我们感谢你打算和我们建立业务关系。
66.please be informed that one of our endusers is in the market for ....
请注意,我们的一个最终用户在做 X业务。
67.we should be glad if you could send us your best prices with indication for time of shipment.
如果你能报惠的价格并注明交货期,我们会非常高兴。
68.would you please supply us with a complete set of catalogues for x so that we may make choice and work on them.
请你提供我们 X的全套样本供我们选择,并按此和你们询价。
69.enclosed please find a full range of catalogues covering X enquiried for in your E-Mail of .....if you find any of the items of interest. please let us know and we will send you the samples.
附件请看包含 X产品的全系列样本,这是你E-MAIL中要求的。如果你发现任何感兴趣的商品,请告知我们,我们将给你们寄样品。
70.while thanking you for your enquiry of ... for .... we regret to inform you that we are not in a position to cover your requirement. However, as soon as we have secured our supplies. we will revert to the matter.
谢谢你于 X日关于 X的询价,我们非常遗憾的通知你我们暂时不能满足你的要求。但是,一旦我们能给你提供这些产品,我们会再联系你。
71.should you require any others information about our products, please let us know and we will reply to you without delay.
如果你对我们的产品有任何其他的信息要求,请告知我们,我们会毫不迟疑的回复你。
72.if you are in a position to supply the goods as per the attached enquiry at very competitive prices. we trust large orders will be obtained.
如果你们能以非常有竞争力的价格提供附件上询价的产品,我们确认会获得大的订单。
73.we are in constant need of
我们长期需要 X。
74.this contract is made on the following terms and conditions as agreed upon by both parties.
同双方同意按下面的条款达成交易。
75.state your terms of payment
陈述你的付款条件
76. indicate your terms of payment
表明你的付款条件
77.accept terms of payment by L/C
接受的付款条件是通过L/C(信用证)
78.Our general sales terms and conditions are laid down in the contract.
我们的一般销售条款在同中规定了
79.go through your terms
看了一下你的付款条件
80.have gone through the test.
已经通过检测
81.open an L/C in our favour
以我们为受益人开出一个L/C(信用证)
82. Issue an invoice in your favour
开具以你们为受益人的发票
http://83.in whose favour are the goods to be invoiced?
这批货开具以谁为受益人的发票?
84.Please open your L/C in favour of our Shanghai Branch
请开出以我们上海分公司为受益人的L/C(信用证)
85. draw a draft
出具一个汇票
86. sight draft.
即期汇票
87. time draft(usance draft, date bill)
远期汇票
14.demand draft(D/D)
即期汇票
88,documentary draft.
跟单汇票
89.we have drawn a draft on you.
我们已经开出以你为付款人的汇票
90.please honour the draft on presentation
请见票兑现(汇票)
91.the order remains unfulfilled.
订单没有被执行
92. the cost remains unpaid.
成本仍然没有支付
93.the L/C remains valid
信用证保持有效
94.The remainder (balance) will be paid by a sight draft.
余额将通过即期汇票支付
95.transhipment allowed
允许转船
96.transhipment prohibited.
不允许转船。
97.transhipment will be made at (Hong kong)
将在()转船
98.your L/C should allow partial shipments
你的信用证应该允许分批装运
99.we hope to hear from you in the affirmative.
我们希望收到你肯定的来信
100.we have received your quotation along with the sample.
我们已经收到你的报价连同样品。
101.call for immediate payment
要求立即支付
102. call at (Hong kong)
(船)挂靠
103. call on a client
访问客户
104. port of call
停泊口岸
105.we require 10% down payment for your first order.
我们要求你们的次订单10%的预付款。
106. balance of payments.
余额付款
107.balance an account.
账务平衡
108.we can in no way accept your terms of payment
我们不会接受你们的付款条件的
109.a feasible solution
一个可行的解决方案
110. your proposal is feasible.
你的建议是可行的
111.be a ware of
知道
112.be aware that..
知道.....
113.our products are well received all over the world
我们的产品在全球广受欢迎
114.presentation of documents.
提交单据
115.we will accept your draft upon presentation of it.
我们一见提示就承兑你的汇票
116.present a draft for acceptance.
提示汇票承兑
117.by the way, please also offer us your most salable items.
顺便说一句,请还提供我们你们最畅销的产品
118.but regret being unable to accept your terms of payment mentioned therein.
但是抱歉不能接受你(信里)提到的付款条件。
http://119.in our last letter we sent you a copy of our specimen contract in which are contained the general sales terms and conditions.
在上次信中,我们发给你一份同样本,其中包括一般售货条款。
120. if you have gone through the specimen contract....
假如你仔细阅读了同样本....
121. as soon as we hear from you in the affirmative.
一接到你们的同意信函....
122.reference is made to your letter Ref. SJ....
参阅你方 SJ号的来信....
123. 1/3 down payment with the order.
订货时付1/3定金
插入语,与全句无语法联系,意思是“按我们的意见”
125..... through whom the L/C is to be opened.
WHOM 指....前述的某某银行,意思是:通过某某银行开出信用证。
126.our company enjoying high prestige all over our customers.
我们公司在我们的所有客户中享有很高的信誉。
127.which, we suppose, are known to you.
WHICH指前面所讲的(公司),从句的意思是:“这些公司想来你们都知道”
128.to whom you may refer.
这里用 TO WHOM,是因为动词REFER 必须与TO 连用表示方向,指代对象等。这里的意思是:你们可向他们了解。
129. you will find our terms agreeable
你们会认为我们的条款可以接受。
130.the contract stipulates that the L/C should reach the sellers by the end of April.
同规定信用证要在4月底前到达卖家。
131.we find the stipulations in your L/C different from those in our contract.
我们发现信用证规定的条款与同的条款不一致。
132.you must give us your assurance that you will honour the draft when it falls due.
你需要给我们保证汇票到期时你方见票付款。
133.we think it necessary to stress the importance of the openning your L/C(making your down payment)on time.
我们认为必须强调一下你按时开信用证(或支付预定金)的重要性。
134.we consider it important to remind you of the deadline of the establishment of L/C.
我们认为有必要提示你开信用证的期限。
135.we would like to state that we usually pay for our importers by sight L/C with, we feel sure, will be agreeable to you.
我们要告诉你,我们对进口货物一般用即期信用证付款,我们认为你会同意。
下单幽默